viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

CANCIÓN

SO NEAR MY, SO FAR AWAY OF ME

Only a cold phone call
for know you were not well
I remember the last caress way of the hospital

Through the glass I see you lying in bed
too helpless
so near of my, so far away of me

I remember the last discusion we had
I sit I have to ask you to forgive me
I see you too weak
so near my, so far away of me

I need whisper in  your ear I love you too much
It´s time to think about it
A SMS gives me hopes
You just get out of coma

I belive live again
My soul want speak so high
I feel you
so near me, so far away of me

You are going better and better
A smile is drawing in your face
Peace returns to my heart
Peace returns to my heart
Peace returns to my heart

We will together again and again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario